The Fearless Kind aims to provide an environment of care that is safe for all staff and patients. Our staff has been educated on the signs and symptoms of the virus and will notify the appropriate personnel if they believe themselves or someone else to be infected.
We are closely monitoring all updates from the CDC, US Department of Health, and the local health department. For the safety of our staff and patients, the following procedures will be followed:
While we are currently accepting new patients, we have had to make some adjustments:
- All admissions screenings will be done virtually.
- Additional infectious disease screening will be implemented.
- Access to the facility will only be granted for patients who are admitted into the program.
- All outside visitation of current patients will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
- All community and group outings have been suspended, until further notice.
- No unnecessary entry will be granted access to the facility (e.g., no outside tours, meetings, outpatient appointments, etc.)
- We have increased the frequency of disinfecting surfaces commonly used by staff and patients.
- If an employee shows signs or symptoms of the virus, they are required to stay home for the amount of time suggested by the CDC for healthcare employees.
If you have any questions about our program’s COVID-19 Response Plan or otherwise, please do not hesitate to contact us at 702-780-0822 or email our Program Director, Tam Macanas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy!